SPONSORED BY BREAST CANCER NOW
"NEW DEVELOPMENTS IN BREAST CANCER RESEARCH - FROM LAB TO CLINIC"
The Sage, Newcastle Gateshead, UK
SAVE THE DATE!
9th to 11th October 2019
Organisers: Rob Clarke, Ingunn Holen, James Flanagan and Valerie Speirs
Program to include:
• Immunotherapy – use in breast cancer treatment and model systems
• New strategies for treatment of breast cancer – CDK4/6 and PARP inhibitors and beyond
• The use of computational biology and artificial intelligence in breast cancer research
• Metabolomics and the microbiome - role in tumour progression and treatment
• Tumour cell dormancy and breast cancer recurrence